RE: Lack of Running Giant Theropod Tracks

That may be a flawed analogy: If Hutchinson and his colleagues are right, that
square/cube law starts to become a big problem when animals reach a certain
size and above. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we found out that a 1 ton T.
rex juvenile was as fast as a horse (30-35 mph), the question is how much does
speed drop off for the 6 ton adult?