RE: Lack of Running Giant Theropod Track

 I'm guessing you took my comment as an ad hominem. I didn't mean it to be
inuslting at all. The point was you can form logical arguments all day long
about this or that, but in the end there has to be some evidence to back it up.
All this speculation is fun and all, but a lot of it is useless without
anything to support it. That's the primary reason why I labeled my last post as
mostly mental masturbation and little else...

I'm sorry if you were insulted by my comment.

Sim Koning