Theropod Social Behavior (Videos of Possible Analogs)

  If I ever had to guess at what Tyrannosaurid social behavior and parenting
would have been like, I would guess it was something like this >
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7qcNiJTfVU

  And if there were true pack hunting carnosaurs (such as carcharodontosaurids)
I imagine their family life might have been something like this... well, that
is if the other parents actually stuck around! >
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEIhsKaI_3E What I think is amazing is that we
now know Psittacosaurus did something like this. I Wonder if sauropods behaved
like this to some degree. I'm betting the formation of communal creches was
pretty widespread among dinosaurs for various reasons.

Sim Koning