RE: Theropod Social Behavior (Videos of Possible Analogs)

Woops, I was referring to the creche behavior of the caimans, not the jerky
bird parents. There have been sauropod nests found more or less clumped
together, so I wouldn't be surprised if a single large adult stuck around to
guard hundreds of babies in order to prevent the foliage from being depleted in
the area by a large herd of adults.