New Paleo-Art Contest in Germany

(Forwarded on behalf of Oliver Wings)

Dear friends of Paleo-Art,
As you may know, the Dinosaurier-Park in Münchehagen, Northern Germany
is known for its in situ exhibit of a large number of original
dinosaur trackways. Around this spectacular footprint site, more than
220 life-sized dinosaur models are on display and all available fossil
material of the dwarfed sauropod Europasaurus holgeri is being
prepared at this location as well.

We are currently planning a new exhibit on Europasaurus holgeri and as
an integral part of the exhibit we would like to show a large number
of drawings, reconstructions, and other artwork of Europasaurus
holgeri, which preferably depict this taxon in its natural habitat. To
reach that goal, we are initiating a paleo-art contest. Submission
deadline is March 1, 2011.

For more information, including scientific information about
Europasaurus, please refer to our website:
http://www.dinopark.de

We are looking forward to your contributions!
With our best regards from Münchehagen, Germany

Oliver Wings & Nils Knötschke
"MUTATIO SOLA PERPETUA EST!"

Dr. Oliver Wings
Dinosaurier-Park Münchehagen, Alte Zollstraße 5, D-31547 Rehburg-Loccum, Germany
Phone: +49-(0)5037 2073
&
Museum fuer Naturkunde, Leibniz-Institut fuer Evolutions- und
Biodiversitaetsforschung an der Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin,
Abteilung Forschung, Invalidenstrasse 43, D-10115 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49-(0)30 2093 8754
Fax: +49-(0)30 2093 8565

E-mail: dr.wings@googlemail.com
Private website: http://www.dinosaurhunter.org

Current research topics:
Jurassic Vertebrates, Gastroliths, Vertebrate Taphonomy, Bone Diagenesis