Princeton Field Guide: a different take

Greetings,

My copy arrived yesterday, and thankfully was not ruined by the horrendous
rainfall we had.

I know that the DML is always WAY concerned about taxonomy, but there is a lot
more to this book than that.

As in: dozens of hitherto unpublished Greg Paul skeletal restorations!! Some of
speices which have not-to my knowledge-had actual
skeletal restorations before.

At some point in my mythical copious free time I need to spend a few hours with
a flat bed scanner: next year's GEOL 104 students
will be seeing a lot new taxa showing up on PowerPoints and tests...

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/