Is Kayentavenator a tetanurine or a juvenile kayentakatae?

Back in June when Rob Gay published his Kayentavenator description, the DML was
busy discussing its unorthodox method of publication.  Rob quite fairly asked
"Anyone want to talk about the papers themselves?"  At my blog I've written two
posts that discuss the substance of the Kayentavenator paper.  The first
evaluates his claim Kayentavenator belongs to Tetanurae and is different from
coelophysoids.  The second discusses the possibility Kayentavenator is a young
individual of "Megapnosaurus" kayentakatae, as it was originally thought to be.

http://theropoddatabase.blogspot.com/2010/09/kayentavenator-is-not-tetanurine.html

http://theropoddatabase.blogspot.com/2010/10/is-kayentavenator-young-megapnosaurus.html

Mickey Mortimer