Re: Is Kayentavenator a tetanurine or a juvenile kayentakatae?

No to reignite the gasoline, but the discussion wasn't about an unorthodox method of publication but about how the name is not validly created. I would suggest that discussion about the material should either refer to the material by specimen number or with quotation marks around "Kayentavenator" and not italicize it. I don't believe it can synonymized with any other taxon because the name is not valid. To me, the name can simply be ignored.

Whoops, there goes the gas .............

Dan