Re: Is Kayentavenator a tetanurine or a juvenile kayentakatae?

Well, if it is not published according to the Code, it can indeed not
be synonymized. But it does not preclude its chresonymization.

Also, Mike, I see you used quotation marks for *Megapnosaurus* in
*Megapnosaurus kayentakatae*. Is there now a consensus regarding
coelophysoid interrelationships, or is the coelophysoid taxonomy as
debated as ever, notably regarding the *C. bauri* / *M. rhodesiensis*
problem ?

Cheers,
Jocelyn Falconnet

PS: +1 for succeeding in using *chresonymization*.

--
Jocelyn Falconnet