Re: Princeton Field Guide: a different take

my copy also arrived yesterday over here in Germany and I am very pleased with
it. indeed the number & quality of illustrations is outstanding. the
characterics of each dinosaur are short but to the point.
thanks greg for this huge effort to make this book!

cheers

ralph