Re: Yaba daba do!

The French version used also a litteral translation: 'The Flintstones'
became 'Les Pierrafeu' (pierres à feu). It should be noted that the
'regular' French (ugh) translation and dubbing is different from the
Canadian French one. 'Bedrock' became then 'Caillouville' in France
and 'Saint-Granit' in Canada.

 I had the opportunity to watch this sitcom when I was a child with
other Hanna & Barbera cartoons such as 'The Jetsons' ('Les Jetsons').
It was already outdated - I was born in 1984 - but I had so much fun
watching these !

And contrary to Greg Paul, this is unfortunately not the reason why I
became interested in paleontology.

Anyway, Happy birthday !

Cheers,
Jocelyn