Re: Yaba daba d'oh!

> >nicotine-stained and amphetamine-fueled beatniks into the counter-culture
> >hordes at Woodstock<

When I was in animation/film school at CalArts one my fellow students animated
a short called "the Flintstones got to Woodstock".  The Great Gazoo actually
made sense in that one.  My classmate was Teddy Newton, who also brought us the
the "Duck and Cover" cartoon the school children are watching in the Iron
Giant, and many of the most bizarre moments in Pixar films.

  Have we digressed entirely away from dinosaurs yet?