The Boneyard Blog Carnival

Hello all,

Just a quick note to spread the word that the second edition of the
new run of the Boneyard Blog Carnival is up now at
http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/2010/10/boneyard-22.html. Brian Switek
founded the Boneyard originally, back in the Wordpress days of his
great natural history blog Laelaps. With his blessing, I've started it
again. If any members of the list blog about paleontology topics, I
invite you to submit. A new edition runs on the first Tuesday of every
month.

Details about how to submit and regular updates will always be
available at the carnival's official site,
http://theboneyardblogcarnival.blogspot.com. If you're unfamiliar with
the concept of blog carnivals, I can't do any better than to suggest a
wonderful summation by Bora Zivkovic, located at
http://scienceblogging.org/2010/08/19/blog-carnivals-what-how-and-why.

Thank you for your time,

David Orr

P.S. Apologies if this gets double-posted; I had a strange error in
Gmail when I was sending it.

--
Dutifully blogging at...
Under Indiana: http://underindiana.blogspot.com