Re: Publication and the Code

As I posted on the SVPOW site:

“In our defense, the Amphicoelias paper currently posted on the
Dinosauria International website is obviously a drafted manuscript
complete with typos, etc., and not a final paper.”

I’m not buying this explanation at all. The paper is clearly dated
September 2010 and has a copyright statement with the date 2010. This
would not be done on a “draft” copy awaiting revisions and for a
“home” for the material to be found.

Nice try, but sorry.