Re: New Chinese coelophysid (unnamed) photos

Those are ok I guess, if you're into fully articulated primitive theropods...

(I know that sarcasm doesn't always come through over the internet,
but I'm assuming you can actually hear me salivating at the photos...)

-Scott

--
Scott Hartman
Scientific Advisor/Technical Illustrator