Re: New paper on the history of sauropod research

Should let all know that this paper is part of a whole volume from the
Geological Society of London, "Dinosaurs and Other Extinct Saurians: A
Historical Perspective," papers from a conference last year, articles
and abstracts here:

http://sp.lyellcollection.org/current.dtl#TITLE_DESCRIPTION

<,,><

Michael D. Barton