Re: Scan of Gilmore (1936:plate XXXIV), skeletal reconstruction of Apatosaurus louisae

Let me know if no one can help you with this before I get home
Thursday; I have one that I lovingly scanned in from an original at 64
bit color depth...

-Scott

--
Scott Hartman
Scientific Advisor/Technical Illustrator