Re: Raptorex = juvenile Tarbosaurus?

Aren't the ages of Tarbo and Raptorex separated by at least like..30 million years?

On Oct 11, 2010, at 11:57 AM, bh480@scn.org wrote:

RE: Raptorex = juvenile Tarbosaurus?

Ben Creisler
bh480@scn.org

In case it's not been mentioned yet, this old link may be
of interest on the topic:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/environment/dinosa
ur-black-market

includes quote:
"When I first saw it, I thought it was a juvenile
Tarbosaurus," says Henry Kriegstein, a Massachusetts-
based ophthalmologist who purchased Raptorex about six
years ago at the Tucson Gem and Mineral show. "Not all of
it was visible. I could see one side of the skull, most
of one leg and part of one arm."