Re: Raptorex = juvenile Tarbosaurus?

tholtz@geol.umd.edu wrote:

>>This situation is answerable, but you HAVE TO LOOK AT THE ROCKS, which no
one seems to be doing. Some good zircons, the pollen, etc., could resolve
this.

AMEN!!!!!  Again large scale global (and even regional) questions need
to be addressed firmly, and with great detail, at the local level
FIRST. It amazes me how often this fundamental step is ignored.  Of
course it doesn't lead to Science and Nature papers, but is absolutely
essential to figuring stuff out.