Paleo Project Challenge

Just like last year, Dave Hone and I are sponsoring the "Paleo Project Challenge." The premise: everyone has some unfinished projects sitting around on their hard drive, desk, or prep lab bench. If you're like us, a good incentive incentive is to make a public commitment to finish the darned things. Our aim this year is to finish the work by December 31. The previous challenge resulted in a number of papers seeing it through to publication!

A number of individuals have signed up already - learn more about it, or sign up yourself, at:

http://openpaleo.blogspot.com/2010/10/have-you-accepted-challenge.html

Andy