Re: Koreanosaurus, new burrowing ornithopod [Meta]

Isn't this weird?  It's almost as though people WANT to read about
science.  It's as though science was some kind of a Common Good, isn't
it?  Still, the important thing is to make sure that publishers are
properly compensated for the Value That They Add, and how can that
happen if just anyone is able to read papers?

If only we lived in a world where people properly respected
publishers' copyrights, and didn't go carelessly placing copies of
papers in locations such as

http://www.miketaylor.org.uk/tmp/secret/dml/Min%20et%20al.,%202010%20-%20Koreanosaurus.pdf

Oh well.