RE: Koreanosaurus, new burrowing ornithopod [Meta]

1) It's not the first potential BURROWING FREAKIN DINOSAUR we know of.
2) Requesting PDFs seems to be the only way to see it- the issue of Neues
Jahrbuch describing *Koreanosaurus* hasn't been printed yet, and there's been
nothing at all in the popular press either.  So what else are people supposed
to say?