Re: Koreanosaurus (regarding PDFs instead of forelimbs)

A good approach is to directly e-mail the first person who requested a
copy of the pdf. That way people don't receive multiple copies and we
don't clutter up the list.

Regarding redistribution of papers, some historians of science have
argued that the critical moment was when people stopped keeping their
knowledge secret (eg. alchemy's secret rituals) and started openly
publishing their work. Almost all other techniques followed after that
step.

S!