RE: Koreanosaurus, new burrowing ornithopod [Meta]

Anthony Docimo wrote-

> if nobody ever finds any more _Koreanosaurus_es than this, wouldn't that mean
> that we can't figure them into cladograms, because there wasn't enough
> material to begin with?

Er... no.  The authors didn't even try to plug Koreanosaurus into a matrix, so
we simply don't know how specified its position would be.  But even if its
position couldn't be narrowed down in a current cladogram (say, that of
Butler), we could always try adding more characters and/or taxa.  The only time
you're necessarily doomed to have an uncertain taxon placement in a cladogram
is if it's a nomen dubium.

Mickey Mortimer