Scelidosaurus Model

Hi All! -

    I'm looking for a particular model of _Scelidosaurus_ that I could swear I
saw as a kid.  It looked kind of like the one in the picture near the bottom of
http://www.bookpalace.com/acatalog/Home_Francis_Phillipps_Art_298.html.  This
is _not_ the one that the British Museum produced a long time ago (e.g.,
http://maxmagnusnorman.com/dinosaurs/scelidosaurus.shtml) -- my brain
apparently wants me to think it was one of the old Marx line
(http://www.dinosaurcollector.150m.com/marx.htm), but I can't find any
reference to such a thing in that line...  Anyone have any ideas what I'm
thinking of?  Thanks in advance for any help!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jerry D. Harris
Director of Paleontology
Dixie State College