RE: Scelidosaurus Model

i would suggest contacting Mike Fredericks, he may have a one to sell to you.
Mike Fredericks / Prehistoric Times
145 Bayline Cir.
Folsom, California 95630-8077
(916) 985-7986
pretimes@comcast.net

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 10:33 AM, Harris, Jerald wrote:

Hi All! -

I'm looking for a particular model of _Scelidosaurus_ that I could swear I saw as a kid. It looked kind of like the one in the picture near the bottom of http://www.bookpalace.com/acatalog/Home_Francis_Phillipps_Art_298.html. This is _not_ the one that the British Museum produced a long time ago (e.g., http://maxmagnusnorman.com/dinosaurs/scelidosaurus.shtml) -- my brain apparently wants me to think it was one of the old Marx line (http://www.dinosaurcollector.150m.com/marx.htm), but I can't find any reference to such a thing in that line... Anyone have any ideas what I'm thinking of? Thanks in advance for any help!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jerry D. Harris
Director of Paleontology
Dixie State College