Re: Concavenator has two humps

In a message dated 9/8/10 8:01:04 PM, heinrich.mallison@googlemail.com
writes:

<< I'd be very careful about jumping to conclusion about a "sail".  >>

Heinrich should be very careful about actually reading what a message says,
I never actually said that this specific theropod's tail had a sail in my
carried fat deposits is questionable. In any case the Concavenator tail base
neural spines are much taller than normal in theropods so a muscle function is
dubious.

GSPaul

</HTML>