The Animal World (1956)

Possibly of interest to some on this List, I noted today that Irwin Allen's 1956 documentary The Animal World, featuring a classic stop motion dinosaur segment produced by Ray Harryhausen and Willis O'Brien, is now available in its entirety on DVD through Warner Bros. Studio (WBshop.com). Although the dinosaur segment has previously been on DVD (the 2003 release of The Black Scorpion), to my knowledge, this is the first time the entire film has been made available in this format.

A bit too young myself to have ever seen the original film; I look forward to acquiring a copy and seeing the dino segment within its proper context!

Regards,

Rob Taylor
rjtaylor68@comcast.net