Re: Concavenator probably has an intermuscular line, not feather quills

Is anyone aware of histological studies on ulnar "quill knobs"?  The
best ref I could dig up
(http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ar.a.10073/pdf) was more
focused on the stress/strain mechanics of the ulna.  You could save
yourself a whole lot of guessing if you just took a slice out and did
some science.

Lee Hall
Paleontology Undergraduate
Museum of the Rockies