Re: Concavenator has two humps (no pun intended)

Yes, it seems so... As far as I observed, lizards are side by side
near the hips, but then twist their bodies and get one upon the other
more cranially in the body. I never saw a crocodilian copula. An birds
get one upon the other as far as I have observed. So, from my
ignorance it seems to me that phylogenetic bracketing would in
principle suggest one upon the other, but would seem to be equivocal.
However, there is a youtube video with porcupines mating
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYbJH6GZndQ), where you can see that
the male gets above the female (although, admittedly, that particular
female seems very short of spikes), and this may suggest that there
can be imaginable ways for getting above the female even if there are
spikes or sails.