Re: Concavenator and humans?

Well, in a very literal and cladistic sense, the only problem with that
statement, is the use of the past tense form of live.

If Concavenator lends more evidence to the bird-dinosaur link, then it does
address the question of if birds are dinosaurs. If they are, then humans lived
with dinosaurs in the past, and are currently living with dinosaurs now.
The biggest and most terrifying of which would only be the likes of Haast's
eagle, and possibly something like Titanis walleri.

If course, the way they phrased their statement, this is not the way anyone
would interpret it. They would interpret it to mean the classical, large, and
now extinct Hadrosaurs, Ceratopsians, Sauropods, Dromeosaurs, Tyrannosaurs and
such might have lived with humans.