FW: New Fossil Protection Regulations in China

I would imagine that all this field work would be worked out in advance.
You borrow specimens. You supply field equipment/ vehicles. Otherwise build
a damn field station there. Equip it with a CAT scanner for out of state/
researchers. I really do believe that there should be NO transportation of
any kind regarding fossils. Seen WAY too many disappear. Then no one can use
them.

dale