Re: FW: New Fossil Protection Regulations in China

At the least China probably needs to implement a more universal set of
rules so everyone knows that they are going in.  They have allowed a
lot of local control by individual provinces, which at times means the
only rule is the golden rule...

-Scott

--
Scott Hartman
Scientific Advisor/Technical Illustrator