Old Lakes Watercolors

Hi All! -

      Does anyone know of a published source IN COLOR of Arthur Lakes' old
watercolor paintings of bones being excavated from the Morrison Formation?  In
particular, either his "Digging Out Bones at Morrison, Quarry No. 10" or
"Professor Mudge Contemplating the Huge Bones while Picks Continue Excavating
Nearby" would be great -- I know I've seen at least the latter in color before,
but can only find black & white renditions at the moment.  Thanks for any
pointers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jerry D. Harris
Director of Paleontology