RE: Concavenator corcovatus, a new humped carcharodontosaurid from Las Hoyas

> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]
> On Behalf Of T. Michael Keesey
>
> On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 7:42 PM, Richard W. Travsky
> <rtravsky@uwyo.edu> wrote:
> >
> > Curious, how many "predictions" from this list have come "true"?
>
> I'd like to claim this one: http://dml.cmnh.org/2003Apr/msg00505.html
>
> (Dilong was published a year and a half later.)

Fair enough as the DML is concerned. Both Sereno & I were quoted in a news
item (shortly after the discovery of Sinosauropteryx) that this implies that
we will eventually find small fuzzy early members of the tyrannosaur line.
Great minds think alike!

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216