FW: New Fossil Protection Regulations in China

The world IS a tough place. We have to be TOUGHER!! We have to be strongly
motivated to do things we at 1st may not enjoy. If we are successful, the
rewards will only encourage us to change strategies and beat the world at
it's own game. There is no free lunch. It's not good enough to preach
darwinism. One has to practise it as well. We're not here as observers David.

dale