New Brazillian titanosaur, at least in the newspaper

http://www.estadao.com.br/especiais/tapuiassauro-o-novo-dinossauro-do-brasil
,118436.htm

Really nice interactive graphics. I really like the "Dinossaurios do Brasil"
one!

Actual newspaper article:
http://www.estadao.com.br/noticias/vidae,um-dinossauro-no-coracao-de-jesus,6
09332,0.htm

A phenomenal skull.

I'm still trying to figure out where the technical paper is, however...

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/