Re: ?Lambeosaurus laticaudus

Gates et al. 2008 talks about it:

Gates, T. A., Sampson, S. D., Delgado de Jesus, C. R., Zanno, L. E.,
Eberth, D., Hernandez-Rivera, R., Martinez, M. A., and Kirkland, J. I.
2008. Velafrons coahuilaensis, a new lambeosaurine hadrosaur
(Dinosauria: Ornithopoda) from the late Campanian Cerro del Pueblo
Formation, Coahuila, Mexico. Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology 27:
917-930.

As do several of Albert Prieto-Marquez's hadrosaur papers.

--
Lindsay E. Zanno, PhD
Department of Geology