RE: Stegosaur volume of Swiss Journal of Geosciences

  I don't see that flying.

  The term "type" is a lot more ffective in a few more ways than
"onomatophore," not the least due to its brevity. The term "type" also allows
substantively more useful redefinition potential than a new, longer,
multisyllabic word, and is more capable of combination with other words to
permit subtypes, especially as compounds. It's easier to say, and likely easier
to translate (so long as the people using it know what the word is being used
for).

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)