RE: Stegosaur volume of Swiss Journal of Geosciences

David Marjanovic wrote-

> However, the ICZN does say or imply that if the name of the type species
> is a nomen dubium, so is the genus name, and the names of all eponymous
> taxa from subtribe to superfamily (grandfamily, gigafamily, whatever).

What Article is this?  As far as I can tell, the ICZN speaks often of taxa
being "valid", but this is generally interpreted as nomenclaturally valid (as
opposed to a nomen nudum, since the code actually enforces this distinction),
not diagnostically valid.

Mickey Mortimer