RE: New review paper of tyrannosaur paleobiology in Science, with new phylogeny

I have a couple of related questions; are good juvenile specimens of
Daspletosaurus known?  If so, is the immature skull of this genus also long and
low compared to the adults? Are there any published references with
photos/illustrations?

Guy Leahy