Re: In your Copious Free Time (tm), some blogs to check out

The Mount Blanco "Museum" (YEC) is on there too.  I want my blog off of
this list.

Bill Parker
Vertebrate Paleontologist
Division of Resource Management
Petrified Forest National Park
P.O. Box 2217
1 Park Road
Petrified Forest, AZ 86028
(928) 524-6228 x262

             kelly wicks
             <kwicks78@gmail.c
             Sent by:                  tholtz@umd.edu
             owner-DINOSAUR@us                                          cc
             c.edu                     DML <dinosaur@usc.edu>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: In your Copious Free Time (tm),
             09/21/2010 07:37          some blogs to check out
             PM

             Please respond to
             kwicks78@gmail.co

Very interesting....

49.  Glendive Dinosaur and Fossil Museum News on exhibits and programs
for the museum can be found here.

Thats the local creationist museum...

K.W.