RE: In your Copious Free Time (tm), some blogs to check out

I just sent an e-mail requesting that Chinleana be removed from the list.

T. Holtz wrote:

>>Hmmm... I wonder how it was composed?<<

Based on the individual descriptions given for each site it does not appear
that the compiler even looked at the site contents.

Does anyone know what the purpose of these compilations are?  Certainly it
is to draw traffic to their own sites.

Bill Parker
Vertebrate Paleontologist
Division of Resource Management
Petrified Forest National Park
P.O. Box 2217
1 Park Road
Petrified Forest, AZ 86028
(928) 524-6228 x262

             "Thomas R. Holtz,
             Jr."
             <tholtz@umd.edu>                                           To
             Sent by:                  <William_Parker@nps.gov>,
             owner-DINOSAUR@us         <kwicks78@gmail.com>
             c.edu                                                      cc
                                       "'DML'" <dinosaur@usc.edu>,
                                       <owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu>
             09/22/2010 08:46                                      Subject
             AM                        RE: In your Copious Free Time (tm),
                                       some blogs to check out

             Please respond to
             <tholtz@umd.edu>

Hmmm... I wonder how it was composed?

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu          Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/
Fax: 301-314-9661

http://www.geol.umd.edu/sgc
Fax: 301-314-9843

Mailing Address:         Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                                     Department of Geology
                                     Building 237, Room 1117
                                     University of Maryland
                                     College Park, MD 20742 USA