Re: Ceratops analyzed in the Sampson et al. (2010) matrix

Once you've dealt with *Eoceratops*, you should absolutely publish this. I'm thinking of a Short Communication in the JVP.

If you need a coauthor (though I can't really imagine what for), I'll be available from November onwards; that's not terribly soon, but the JVP is working on getting rid of its enormous backlog anyway...

But either way, publish. You've saved *Ceratops* and the names based on it, and you've found it in an unexpected position.