Re: Ceratops analyzed in the Sampson et al. (2010) matrix

> I became a lissamphibian researcher _by_ publishing...

So you didn't begin your life as a tadpole...?

> Then spend a couple more weeks reading papers about
> ceratopsids before writing the draft.

I think it one were to go forward on the _Ceratops_ study then one could do
worse than examine the original material.  Some high-quality photos of those
horncores and occipital condyle might also be helpful.

Cheers

Tim