looking for theropod-crocodilian respiration ref

A few years ago I came across a paper by at least one of the following
(Ruben, Geist, Jones) that included a detailed drawing of the preserved thorax
of the type of Sinosauropteryx that claimed to show the correct extent of the
liver tissue, and is contraidcting my earlier illustration of the same
specimen. This is not the 2003 paper in Physiol Biochem Zool. If anyone has the
reference please let me know.

GSPaul </HTML>