Re: Decuriasuchus, new "gregarious" rauisuchian from Brazil

I've always been extremely skeptical of attempts to implicate predatory
sociality through fossil assemblages. If a komodo dragon feeding frenzy were
catastrophically buried, should we infer that they were typically gregarious
organisms? There are too many variables to make any kind of proclamation along
those lines.