Re: Decuriasuchus, new "gregarious" rauisuchian from Brazil

The full paper says the fossils appear to show "a certain degree of
interaction among individuals, but there is no evidence that this was more
complex than that seen among extant crocodiles." So they probably were hanging
out together, but there's no direct evidence of pack hunting.

--
Jeff Hecht, science & technology writer
jeff@jeffhecht.com or jhecht@nasw.org