Re: Coming events

http://www.museumoftheearth.org/events.php?page=featured/dinoart

Dinosaurs in Art: A Panel Discussion
Saturday, April 16,  1-3pm

Join us for a panel featuring PRI's Dr. Warren Allmon, Chris  Wildrick, a
conceptual and performance artist who teaches at Syracuse  University, and
Gregory Paul, the author of The Princeton Field Guide to  Dinosaurs. The
participants will discuss their research on dinosaurs in art. The  panel will
be
moderated by PRI's Dr. Richard Kissel who is both a paleontologist  and a
dino cartoonist. Also, there will be a book signing with Greg Paul and
Richard Kissel after the event.

In a message dated 4/2/2011 4:12:29 P.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,