RE: Andrew McDonald response re: European iguanodonts

  If it weren't for various actions to stabilize the name *Iguanodon* (type
species, type specimen) away from the teeth, we'd be dealing with another taxon
nominative of a group from which is couldn't be reasonably compared, a la
*Titanosaurus* and *Troodon*.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)